Part Management and Links
Complex shell structures often consist of a series of contiguous parts, linked to each other at discrete points. ANSA supports this by graphing a model consisting of managed parts, which also incorporates welding spot connections.
- All data elements existing in ANSA can be managed in “parts”. Parts themselves can be logically collected into “groups”.
- With the Part-Manager, the structure of each part is graphically represented, and actualised continuously throughout the simulation.
- Welding spots are realised by generic data elements, in which all information concerning the type of welding spot, the linked parts, and the process of discretion is recorded.
- Type, discretion and attached parts can be checked and modified by the user.
- Parts can be linked to each other; even when the type of welding spot and discretion have not, as yet been defined. This facilitates model handling enormously.