Creating surface meshing can be made more efficient through careful preparation of the geometries involved. On closed surface descriptions, ANSA offers several possible tools to generate a fast and effective evaluation, which can be adapted to the desired analytical purpose.
- The meshing can be performed independently of existing surface borders. The meshing areas can be joined as well as cut into arbitrary pieces
- The generated nodes are projected precisely from the CAD surface description
Furthermore, copious graphic tools for controlling the mesh and improving its quality are available for:
- Checking the user determined quota of triangular elements in the mesh.
- Reducing the warping of QUAD-elements.
- Controlling the maximum acceptable distortion of the mesh, relative to the geometric surface description